Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Have A Dream


I don't know about you, but I do a lot of dreaming and trying to figure life out. I think some might say this is a waste of time, "They" might say there are better things to do than to read the bible , pray and daydream. But I'm learning that "They" do not always know what "They" are talking about. Even though some may have good intentions, they do not understand well those who belong to Jesus. Many must be covered in mercies. I do that and then I dream on.

Have you done any dreaming lately, my friend? I have and My heart loves it. But I've shared my dream with some and found all do not see what I see. I've been thinking on one great dreamer and being astounded at what this one man accomplished by doing what many of "Them" laughed at and even hated. Some hated him to the point of death. How sad!

But what a hero he is to many today. We've heard so much about the wonderful speech given by Dr King, "I Have A Dream".

It has of late occurred to me that "God Has A Dream" also. He dreams of "a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells". I think we can all see now that the dream Mr King had was a small seed planted in many hearts by God which is still producing many fruit bearing trees of righteousness in the earth.

It gives me courage to say "Why not our dreams?".. We who are children of the New Covenant of grace and mercy are destined to be equipped to labor with Jesus Christ to fulfill the dreams he died for. Through His Holy Spirit we're invited to rise up in such a way that we might see His dream become reality in our earth. We are yoked to Christ and our priorities and order come through the Holy Spirit. First in our heart and house, then in the church house, then in the school house, then in the corporate house and then in the White House. A Christ centered life in process, purpose and progression. New heavens, the righteousness of redeemed saints. Seed sowers, planting, wateringg and bringing heaven into the earth realm. Living out the covenant, celebrating the cross and it's blood wonders and the love and righteousness of God. Through perseverance our labor with the Holy Spirit will, over time, produce and demonstrate our Father's great dream becoming reality in our land.

My heart and life are set to do my part to advance the truth and kingdom love of the Lord Jesus Christ....We are to occupy the land we are assigned to until He comes. And not to turn to the right or to the left away from what he has assigned us to do. We're not vagabonds, we are orderly and bonded to other yokefellows who seek new life and blood wonders. Joy to the world, the Lord has come. Let earth receive her King. Peace on earth, goodwill to all men..

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and I hope to respond to all which are relevant to the posted message.